Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, if there are not more than five properties within the building.

Yes, as well as home emergency which can be activated by your tenants.

Yes, simply include the company or trust as named insured.


We will pay for alternative accommodation costs for your tenants while the property cannot be lived following a covered emergency

You can claim for unpaid rent if your tenants cannot live in the investment property due to covered damage.

Tenants can call us and make use of the home emergency line so you don’t need to get involved.